About Community Action
Board of Directors
Washington-Morgan Community Action’s mission is to help low income individuals and families achieve growth and success.
Washington-Morgan Community Action will therefore:
1. Be an advocate in eliminating the causes of poverty.
2. Provide Equal Opportunity for all employees and clients.
3. Empower individuals and families to have an impact on their own lives.
4. Aid in every way possible, those individuals and families who need personal attention in order to develop latent talents and abilities.
5. Use every resource to secure and retain employment for those who desire to work.
6. Improve the availability, safety and comfort of affordable housing.
7. Encourage attainment of self-sufficiency through education.
8. Help individuals and families become healthier.
9. Encourage agencies engaged in activities related to this Agency's programming to administer assistance on a common or cooperative basis.
10. Encourage business, labor and other private organizations to join public officials in support of the Agency.
11. Sponsor quality programs and maintain quality administration
12. Plan for the development and maintenance of a stable funding base.
Washington-Morgan Community Action Washington and Morgan Counties, Ohio
218 Putnam Street, Marietta, OH 45750 (740) 373-3745
50 W. Third Street, PO Box 398, Malta, OH 43758 (740) 962-3827